SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NIGERIAN RAPPER AND DENTIST DR SID.

Dr Sid the Musician whose a dentist and son of an actor
Sidney Onoriode Esiri (born on May 1, 1980 in Ikeja, Lagos state, Nigeria), known commonly as, Dr SID is a Nigerian singer-songwriter and Dentist, who is originally from Delta state, but was raised in Lagos. His mother a successful fashion designer and his father the legendary actor Justus Esiri of  the Village Headmaster a Nigerian sitcom popular in the 1980s. 

Ironically, I met SID in 2006 at the ThisDay Music festival in Lagos and here's one more proof that people that I interviewed GOT famous. I had no idea he was the same Sid I was talking to on the red carpet at Darey's #LLAM show with Kim Kardashian on the left. He told me there was nothing wrong with the AUTOTUNE, an overused feature in Nigerian music. 

Only in Nigeria do you see a dentist rapping or eve a US graduated lawyer rapping on MTVU. That one is my boy Mekka Don. We Nigerians can do so much at once. #Awesome!

Well I hope to sing him Happy Birthday at the Salt and Pepa show tonite when I see him. These homies have done well for themselves. Happy Birthday!!  

Blog Archive