SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, May 5, 2013

HIPHOSSIP FEATURED ON NASCO FOOD'S SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER.



Celebrating 50 years with NASCO Group who is no doubt Nigeria's leading food and consumer company. As many know, I left Nigeria at the age of 14 to school abroad. Who will forget NASCO as a kid. From age 3 to 14, I packed cookies which we call biscuits to school, I ate the cornflakes and more products continued to emerge as the years went by. As I came  home from England and USA where I spent over 30 years, I ate NASCO products during my holidays in Nigeria.

When I finally came home from Canada, I discovered a cereal full of strawberries. Knowing that I ate tons of cereals from Battlecreek, Michigan, the home of the Kelloggs family, I wanted to explore what was made in Nigeria. You heard what I said to Global Excellence magazine and The Nation Newspapers about being Patriotic. I am possibly the only Nigerian to live 35 years abroad and don't have a dual citizenship. I am Nigerian and I support Nigerian products.


I support NASCO. I went on Twitter to demand, lol.....DEMANDING 30 days worth of cereal from the company when all of a sudden, look who sees my tweets??? My dad, the former Governor of Oyo state, Nigeria. Dad is also a NASCO cornflakes freak. That strawberry one. Ironically my dad and mom celebrate their 50th year of marriage this June. NASCO is also celebrating 50 years.

Lets EAT and celebrate

Follow NASCO GROUP @NascoGroup
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NascoGroup

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo
#MsKemi
#KOO
@HipHossip on twitter
Instagram/HipHossip
Pinterest.com/HipHossip
Facebook.com/HipHossip
HipHossip@Yahoo.ca

Blog Archive