SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, May 19, 2013

THE 7 YEAR ITCH? READ AGAIN: WHY I DON'T HAVE SEX WITH A MAN ANYMORE AND KICKED IN CELIBACY.

Cover Global Excellence magazine Nigeria


Here in Nigeria, Men talk about me so much in barber shops, they FORGET to get their hair CUT! I don't fuck men. I fuck my sex toys I tell them. It's safer as a single woman. A 7 year joy and what do I get, every Nigerian man wants to show me their smelly PENIS posting how big and how they can satisfy me with a diseased DICK. Nigerian men feel demeaned when they hear a woman uses a vibrator. Imagine when I went on local radio station Splash FM during my interview when I was asked about sex toys. I keep it real.

40% of Nigerian men in Nigeria has had an STD. Many are running around with HIV/AIDS as they don't wear condoms here. Some told me they are in fear of women who sell their semen for money rituals. They snag the condoms after intercourse. Speechless? They use sperm to make money. Sometimes I just wanna leave this place forever!

#MsKemi
@HipHossip on twitter 

Blog Archive