SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, May 6, 2013

THE PSYCHOLOGY OF SOCIAL MEDIA: @FUTURISTICBLOG, @NECOLEBITCHIE AND @WEIRDMCOFFICIAL PLAY THE SHRINKS.



CLICK TO SEE THESE TWEETS.

I was going thru Twitter last nite when I saw a series of tweets on my feed and it looks like a bunch of psychologists were talking to me at the same time. Nigerian Afro beart rappper/singer Weird MC was the first one who said "Karma is sooooooo Real" followed by the Futuristic blogger, one of the leading black bloggers in America and media partner of HipHossip. His was "your attachments are the source of your problems" and finally famed blogger Necole Bitchie topped it off by telling me that "You are as strong as your weakest link"

NO, THIS WAS NOT CREEPY, THIS WAS TOO REAL FOR ME. MANY HATERS HERE IN NIGERIA HAVE BEEN TRAILING ME AND ITS TIME I DISCONNECT MANY OF THEM IN REAL LIFE AND ONLINE. SO, IF I IGNORE YOU TOTALLY BEGINNING TODAY, DON'T BE SURPRISED.

#FF my colleagues on Twitter.

#MsKemi
@HipHossip on Twitter

Blog Archive