SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, May 9, 2013

BREAKING NEWS: NIGERIAN POLICE LOSES 42 COPS IN 48 HOURS IN ONGOING ETHNIC VIOLENCE.



Nigerian Police Officers Sgt Joke and Monisola with me in the  community
BREAKING NEWS: 6.45am Nigeria>>We have LOST another 20 Policemen last nite in Nigeria. Nasarawa Fulani herdsmen attacked!!

Pls follow me on Twitter @HipHossip all day.

Join my pages Stop Violence Nigeria and Nigerian Police Force Supporters and Fans
We cannot keep quiet anymore!!
Nigerians!!

The national anthem says Arise O Compatriots.
Why are we all QUIET???

                                           
We lost 4 cattle buyers in Ibadan 2 days ago in the Boko Haram rampage of Tuesday. They go up there to buy our cows. 22 cops and 4 soldiers died in that one. The largest market in Ibadan is still shut down in solidarity. Bodija market has the largest meat market as we know it. It is in my hometown.

42 Nigerian Police officers DEAD in 2 days. Who is in charge of the Government. It is YOU THE PEOPLE!!

Pic Credits: Sgt Joke Michaels of my hood Agodi Police station in Ibadan when I told her yesterday of the 22 dead cops in Baga, Now 20 more.Can u see the tears forming?? 

Support Nigerian Police. My grandpa was the Inspector General in 1951 in the Western region. I was a Toronto Police Service community volunteer while I was in Canada. This is NOT right!

Without Police we are ALL in DANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My #HossipNewscast below.



#MsKemi
#KOO
@HipHossip on twitter

Blog Archive