SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, May 12, 2013

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MY FRIENDLY MOMS OF MUSICIANS.

My Momusician friends
Not withstanding the fact that it is Mother's day again in North America and my second one away from my former adopted homeland, I dug into all my computer hard drives and found all this. Notice how close I got to the Atlanta MOMS!

YES!!!!!!!!! Luda's mom Ms Roberta ShieldS is my friend!
Scrappy's mom Mama Dee is my friend!
Bow Wow's mom Theresa Caldwell is my friend!
American Idol Finalist Tamyra Gray's mom is my friend!
AND I even met Canadian singer Kreesha Turner's mom last year before we left that country.

My angle to these artists successes is sometimes to meet their family and get a feel for how they were raised into these dynamite starts they are today. Knowing the moms also speeds up those private interviews free of management red tape. **wink**

I am missing the pic of Sonya Norwood, Brandy and RayJ's mom who did so much for me at one particular album launch in Atlanta in 2004. I was there to report and cover the event when some large idiotic bodyguard was roughing me up with words. Sonya jumped into the scene and pulled my hand, grabbing me into the club. LOL! It was like she RESCUED me from the vicious bouncer who had no idea what a MEDIA PASS was?

Happy Mothers Day to you Sonya and all the lovely moms out there! 

T-Pain, Weezy and Ne-Yo's moms. 2008 Mother's day
Here is Líl Wayne, T-Pain and Ne-Yo's moms at the 2008 Mother's Day dinner/conference thing in ATL.


Blog Archive