SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

THE MOBILE WEST AFRICA CONFERENCE BEGINS IN NIGERIA TODAY!!

My Samsung S3 Galaxy phone

S/O to all at the Mobile West Africa Conference May 7-10th #MWWA2013 in #Nigeria. My Samsung phone is now 3 wks old. My entire office in there when we lose sporadic power. 50% of the time, I am tweeting, blogging, facebooking, pinteresting and tumbling on this phone. Money on my mind and my mind on my money.

Here in Nigeria, you BUY phones UNLOCKED. NO contracts. Phone is yours, GSM and works in any country with phone cards. I use Etisalat Nigeria and the equivalent of $45/mo as N8000 for 6G internet. U can see the apps you swipe from screen to screen and one screen shows Toronto Sun Crime Columnist talking to me on an instant chat April 22nd when I was LIVE on his show on Newstalk 1010 when I spoke about the Canadian Terror attacked that was foiled.



#MsKemi
@HipHossip on Twitter

Blog Archive