SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

#HNNMusic: @TinyMajorMama wants fans to try the @Beyonce Diet with her!!



Tiny wrote on her Facebook page: 

""Who wants to do the Beyonce diet w/ me? you fast for at least a week, drinking a lemon detox drink. You can make it yourself all you need is a full 8oz glass of water, 2 tablespoons of pure maple syrup, 1/10 of a teaspoon of cayenne pepper, & 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice... You have to drink 8 glasses of this, & can't EAT ANY FOOD... sooo Who's down?""

The pepper part scares me.

She's T.I's wife and was one of my longtime friends on MySpace as well during the ATL days. Tiny was so kind to give me an interview via Canada during the time TIP went to jail during the first gun arrest time. Listen below.

Blog Archive