SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tributes continue to pour in for Paul Walker: Rapper @TIP posts a message.



T.I posted on his Facebook page moments ago. 

""I am shocked & saddened to find that the world has lost such a great spirited person. Paul was not only a passionate, talented, actor, he was also a sincere man with a genuine personality that filled a room immediately upon introduction. My family's hearts & prayers are extended to his family, especially his daughter. May he rest in peace. Through all his many actions & efforts his legacy lives on. He will never be forgotten.

RIP Paul Walker""



T.I is an old friend from the early days in Atlanta and Bankhead. Married to Tiny and has lots of children. Considered one of the BEST fathers in the music business.

Blog Archive