SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

JACKSON SURPRISES THE VIEW HOST SHEPHERD.

JANET JACKSON made a dream come true for U.S. TV presenter SHERRI SHEPHERD - by making a surprise appearance on her chat show THE VIEW. Shepherd has long been a fan of the singer and recently announced she would be willing to sleep in the street to secure tickets to Jackson's forthcoming tour. But the pop star made a surprise guest appearance on the show on Tuesday (03Jun08) and presented a delighted Shepherd with seats to one of her autumn (08) concerts.

The TV presenter was overwhelmed, embracing Jackson and telling her, "I'm such a fan of yours. I have every album; I have every poster; I have all of your program books. Aside from Michael (Jackson), you are my second favourite, girl." The Control hitmaker will open her Rock Witchu tour in Vancouver, British Columbia on 7 September (08).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive