SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, May 5, 2014

#BringBackOurGirls Nigerians come out GLOBALLY with friends in solidarity (PHOTOS)


Philadelphia, USA: At the Ben Franklin Parkway where the world flags are displayed. I lived in Philly 6 years and got my Pharmacy degree there.


Toronto, Canada : I FLED Nigeria's political violence and lived there 2007-2012 and this is Yonge-Dundas Square. Isn't it interesting to see that I was not renewed for asylum because Nigeria is no longer dangerous for Journalists? Yet I was the only Journalist who went there to interview people on the streets.


New York, USA: This is Union Square with kids wearing hijab like head dresses. Why so stereotypical? 90% of the missing girls are CHRISTIANS! People are misinformed!


And finally Abuja, Nigeria: At the lawmaker's steps on the National Assembly grounds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive